Our unique strength lies in combined supply-chain and profitable-sustainability consulting.
In the 1980s, we forecast the inextricable mutual dependency of supply-chain resources and environmental sustainability.
Since then, Technology Forecasters’ thought leadership has helped executives to design, manufacture, and service their products with greater efficiency, stewardship, and profit.
We help chief, operations, technology, and marketing executives in industries for which speed and responsibility are tantamount to success: electronics, apparel, medical-device, transportation, clean-tech.
Our best-practice research, consulting, and training programs help clients to:
- Design products that are more resource-efficient and competitive
- Apply innovative supply-chain and logistics solutions to manage risk, reduce wasted resources, and accelerate time to market
- Comply with environmental regulations efficiently and cost-effectively — according to global best practices
- Outsource and/or “in-source” manufacturing leveraging the world’s best supply-chain methods, for competitive advantage and responsibility
- Progress faster and more profitably along sustainability roadmaps, for competitive advantage and risk reduction
We encourage you to explore the depth and breadth of industries represented in our client list, as well as our case studies and white papers. Often our clients find that the most efficient way to leverage Tech Forecasters; services is an annual subscription to our Business Intelligence Program.